Friday 14 June 2013

Avon Haircare and Beauty Haul


A few weeks back now I ran out of my trusty Avon shampoo and conditioner and had to place an order for some replacements! Because there were so many good offers on at the time it turned into a bit of a haul, so today I'm sharing with you what I bought...


It turned out to be quite a bit, heh. On the right you can see the two sun lotions I nabbed in anticipation of warmer Summer weather. I will be reviewing these very soon so stay tuned! They were £3.50 each down from £5 each so bargainous! (Link HERE).


Here you can see just how much I enjoy buying in bulk! I bought the regular sizes of the Advance Techniques Colour Protection shampoo & conditioner (reviewed HERE) as part of a set for £5 which included a deep conditioner that will hopefully work wonders on my dry, dyed hair. I also purchased the larger size of the shampoo because it was only £2.99 (on offer, usually £4.50 HERE) which represented really good value! It's a good job I love this range so much because I won't be running out of it anytime soon..


Whilst on the site I noticed the Avon Illuminating Face Pearls (pictured in the first photo) were reduced from £9 to £5 (link HERE). I've been on the hunt for a good new highlighter for quite a while so I eagerly popped it into my online basket. I also noticed the Super Shock mascara was on offer too, £5 down from £8.50. I've used this mascara before and really liked it so I've stashed it away to use when my YSL mascara dries up (link HERE). Finally I (quite randomly) bought this eye make up remover, which was £4. I'm not quite sure why I purchased this but I'll be using it and reviewing it in due course (link HERE).

What do you think of my beauty buys? Have you bought anything from Avon recently?
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment