Sunday 9 June 2013

Fabulous Nails #44

Why oh why do Sundays roll around so quickly? This weekend has been a really special one for me as I've been up in Leeds visiting my family and celebrating my Dad's birthday! Whatever you're up to, I hope you're having a lovely time too!


Today's nail look is Rimmel Cocktail Colour in Hawaiian Punch. This was something I picked up as part of a 3 for 2 offer and I was certain in the store that this was a red nail polish. However when I had it on my nails it became increasingly obvious that this was in fact a pink polish - which would be fine were I not such a massive hater of the colour pink!


Although it is pink, it is a super bright and pretty summer colour. It was opaque after only two coats, and lasted around 3-4 days with no chips. When it did chip, it chipped bad but by then I was just relieved to have an excuse to get this darn pink atrocity off my nails! Definitely not a nail colour for me, but I'm sure most other girls would love it.

You can buy the Rimmel Cocktail Colors for £3.99 from Boots or Superdrug.

What do you think? Is this red or pink??
xx


Follow via: Bloglovin  Bloggers   Twitter   Facebook   She Said Beauty

2 comments:

  1. This is such a nice shade, chipping aside I think I could cope because it's so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm generally the same because I switch up my nail colour every 3 days or so!
      xx

      Delete