Wednesday 19 June 2013

Good Things Deep Clean Blackhead Exfoliator

Hi everyone! Today's post features a skincare product that I have been using religiously for years, and have only just got around to reviewing for you! No joke, it's been at least two, maybe three years since this first came into my life, and I've been repurchasing like a madwoman ever since. Ladies and gentlemen, please give your warmest welcome to the Good Things Deep Clean Blackhead Exfoliator. (bit of a mouthful, although I don't recommend you eat it..)


Good Things is a brand I can really get on board with. Their values are all ones that I take seriously; their products are gentle, natural, free from chemical nasties and cruelty free. Add to that how this face scrub is a delight to use on a morning in the shower, and its delicious smell and you're on to a winner.


Although I do use creamy cleansers on an evening before I go to bed, on a morning I like to use a face wash or scrub in the shower which will quickly and effectively leave my skin feeling clean, fresh and ready for the day. This scrub has been doing that, as we've already established, for years. It has small beady-things it in which manually exfoliate your face but it's not so rough that you can't use it everyday. It works really well to get rid of impurities and brighten your skin up when you step out of the shower. I'm not sure about whether it does get rid of blackheads because they're a blemish I've just learnt to live with - despite the products I use they just don't seem to budge!

I'm not really sure what else I can say about this product without sounding like a crazy person? Just try it for yourself - the range is now available not only in Boots (online HERE or in store), but also some supermarkets. I know for certain it's been on offer a few times in my local Sainsburys, which means it's super easy to get hold of. And for only £4.99 it's not going to break the bank - my current one has lasted at least 3 months now and it's not done yet!

Have you tried anything from the Good Things range before? Are you a fan?
xx


2 comments:

  1. I've been using the Good Things Face The Day SPF15 Moisturiser for a couple of weeks now and I love it! The 'free from' really drew me in, and I'm glad I found it!

    ReplyDelete