Friday 25 November 2011

I know it was odd to me

I've bought a few odd bits from random places lately so I thought I'd do a post on them all together!
This gorgeous teal cable knit jumper was on offer at Bershka for only £19.99 (down from £29.99 I think) so I just had to have it! I love the colour as I think it compliments my pale complexion. I think I have to stop buying jumpers now though... sigh! Linky!
 I bought this black lace pencil skirt from Miss Selfridge in the sale for only £15! I can't find a link for the black one but here's a link to the same skirt in burgundy. I've already worn this out with a cropped band tee, denim shirt, leather jacket and pumps. I think its quite versatile but totally perfect for the 'goth' A/W11 trend!
 Also from Miss Selfridge is this sheer cream longline blouse. I bought this to wear for work - its got cute lace detail on the shoulders and back but is still quite chic and subtle. Perfect for my work wardrobe! I got it for £17 in the sale but I can't find a link I'm afraid!
Can you believe this sheer poppy print blouse is from SAINSBURYS?! It's in the Gok for TU range, and I think its originally £25 but I got it when there was 25% off all clothing at Sainsburys so for less than £20! I think it looks much more expensive than that, and I've had compliments on it everytime I've worn it to work. You even get a free little vest with it! Perfect. No link again I'm afraid!
xx

5 comments:

  1. I love that jumper - the colour's so lush x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post is too beautiful and I really impressed by this blog. Everything is fairly defined in this post. You should continue do this type of post. It’s enjoyable post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is beautiful in this post which can be helpful for any person. I like this post very much you should continue make this type post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you. I am glad you like the post and blog. I love reading this kinds of stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow great Post, Thanks to admin to share the information with us,, I love to visit again in this site

    ReplyDelete