Sunday 27 November 2011

Adorn

So... not sure if you know (!) but I'm a bit of a shoe gal. I LOVE SHOES! So of course I love Kurt Geiger shoes! I had an old gift card lying around and had already seen some beautiful courts that would be perfect for work, in the sale, and tried them on so I knew they were comfy! I ordered them on Monday and they arrived on Thursday... say hello to 'Adorn'!
 Excitement building opening the box...
 Cute Miss KG shoe box I shall be keeping for storing assorted crap in my room...
 Here they are! BEAUTIFUL! They look mega high but as the platform's so big they actually don't feel too high when on. And as I've found with KG and Carvela shoes, they're super comfy and I don't have any problems keeping them on my feet (whereas New Look courts with no strap sometimes fall off.. doh!) It's for this reason I resolved to invest in decent shoes rather than buying dozens of £20 pairs.. we'll see how long that lasts!
They were £45 in the sale, which is more than I usually like to pay for shoes but they're SO pretty and I know from experience that they will last well and won't hurt my feet as much as my cheaper courts.. Plus they're reduced from £70! Linky! I'm smitten!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment