Sunday 24 April 2011

The Shoes

I couldn't wait any longer to introduce you to the new love of my life.... these INCREDIBLE wedges!
I fell in love with them around 6 weeks ago on the H&M website, they were £39.99 which I thought was wayyy out of my price range but I loved how designer they look, and how original they were!
I then subscribed to the H&M newsletter and nabbed myself a nifty 20% off one item ordered online... but I decided to wait and see if they had them in store before ordering, to save myself some postage.
They didn't have them in any of the H&Ms I visited on Oxford St, so it was with a heavy heart I returned home & looked them up online, only to find they'd sold out in my size!!!!
Some days later they FINALLY came back into stock, I ordered them & they were delivered on a Saturday while I was out at work (luckily my flatmate was around to receive the delivery) - nicest thing to come home to in the history of the world? I think so!
And here comes the happily ever after part of this love story! They fit a treat, were ridiculously comfy despite probably being the highest shoes I own, and I even managed to wear them out on the first night out I went on after they arrived! I had to dress down so the shoes could stand out and make the outfit all on their own!
Voila! The happiest union there ever was!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment