Thursday 23 January 2014

Topshop Glow Highlighter in Polished

Hi guys! Today I'm sharing with you a highlighter that I have been using a lot lately. I picked this up at the end of last year after searching high and low for a creamy subtle highlighter.


I definitely think 2013 was the year of highlighter for me - I just started using it in my everyday routine and have built up quite a collection. But this has to be my current favourite..


The product comes in a little glass jar which I love - my absurd obsession with glass containers aside, I do think this packaging is sweet. I don't have that many products from the Topshop make up range but I am a fan of their unique and quirky branding.


As for the consistency, it's a perfect mix of cream and mousse which is delightful to use. It's not very thick once you apply it which is good because it's easy to avoid looking like a glitter ball. 


The colour of this product is perfect for my pale skin tone - it's a silvery gold with just a beautiful sheen and no glitter particles at all. My favourite way to use this is applied on the brow bone and cheek bones underneath powder foundation to make sure it's a subtle glow that accentuates my bone structure.


My favourite aspect of this product is the longevity - it lasts much longer than other similarly priced highlighters I've tried. Priced at only £9 it's a real bargain. I recommend this if you're looking for a product that will give a subtle glow that lasts all day long. You can pick up the Topshop Glow highlighter from Topshop stores or online HERE.

Have you tried this product before? Which is your favourite highlighter?
xx


2 comments:

  1. i am desperate to try this! i love a good highlighter! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this looks so pretty! I'll be having a proper investigate next time I'm in Topshop.

    Catherine, xo // Lady Liquor Vintage

    ReplyDelete