Thursday 30 January 2014

Empties #7


Hi guys! So since I've been using up products like a crazy woman, I thought it was high time to share some of my empties with you! 


As you might know, I'm moving house in a month or so and have been trying to use up as many of my 'almost empty but not quite there yet' products that I'm sure every girl has lurking around her bathroom. Moving house is stressful enough without having to worry about taking 6 almost-empty bottles of shampoo with me!


First up is the B. Micellar Water which was the first ever micellar water I used. Since then I've moved on and tried different ones which I prefer but I would consider repurchasing this again. My full review is HERE. Next is the Botanics All Bright Cleansing Foam Wash which I've actually already repurchased but somehow never gotten around to reviewing properly. I really recommend this face wash for use on a morning to get rid of any nighttime impurities and freshen up in the shower before a new day. At £3.99, it's already quite affordable but always on offer in Boots (link HERE).


Next is some more skincare - this Moisture Rich Face Cream from Balance Me is a small travel size I received free with a magazine. I was seriously impressed with how long this small tube lasted, although it didn't bowl me over with any incredible results. It's a nice, thick and creamy in consistency but because it didn't wow me I wouldn't repurchase because it's £24 for a full sized product. I first tried Philosophy Purity cleanser a really long time ago after hankering after it for ages, and you can read my partially disappointed review of it HERE.


As I'm writing this blog post I realise I haven't ever done a review of the Palmers Moisturising Body Oil, which is insane given how much I love this product! This is definitely on my to-do list as I've repurchased this and use it often. It's a great post-shower product for lazy girls/girls who don't have time to moisturise on a morning. £5.10 and it lasts AGES! Link HERE. No surprises that I've gone through another of my Motions Foaming Wrap Lotion given that it's my HG for curly hair. I've raved about this already HERE.


Finally a couple of odd balls - the Sally Hansen Insta Dri top coat rocked my world when I first started using it over 18 months ago. It helps my nails dry so quickly that I actually have time to do them even on those busy evenings when there are a million and one things to do, and none include sitting for 10 minutes waiting for my nails to dry! This is the second or third one of these I've gotten through and I can't recommend this enough (link HERE). And the almost unidentifiable Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - my all time favourite concealer (along with every other beauty blogger that has ever lived). Read my review HERE.

Phew - that's quite a few empties! Even as I write this post I have a lot of other products in the almost-empty category that I'm determined to use up before we move house! So watch this space for another empties post soon...
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment