Sunday 15 April 2012

Summer is Coming..

I got so excited when we had that random bout of warm weather a couple of weeks ago! I dashed out and immediately invested in some summer staples that I now can't wear because its now typical April weather again! Oh well..
I love this cherry print dress, £12.99 from H&M. Excited to wear it on warmer days in England but also think it'll be ideal for my holiday (I'm going to Greece in May with the boyfriend!) 
I'm a massive fan of denim and really like the floral print on this shirt - I already own two but I wear them so often I could justify buying this beauty! £19.99 from H&M.
I am really enjoying all the pastels around S/S12 and bought into the trend with this cute strapless top from New Look. It was ridiculously cheap, I think it was around the £5 mark.
And finally, a little more boring - a bandeau bra also from New Look. Think it was £3? I bought it cause in summer you don't always want to have to team loose fitting vest tops with vest tops underneath, and I'm not a fan of flashing my bra. Think this will be the ideal solution!
xx

1 comment: