Sunday 8 April 2012

Naked Shampoo & Conditioner

I began using Naked products a few months back but I never got around to blogging about it! So here's a post on my favourite shampoo and conditioner!
I use the Hydrating range as I think it suits my hair condition the most. My hair is short, curly and gets greasy after a day but as I currently blow dry it straight every day and straighten my fringe I reach for products that will hydrate it. This shampoo and conditioner fit the bill perfectly - I love them!

The shampoo lathers up really nicely in the shower and has a nifty click lid to prevent leaking when I'm travelling around with it in my bag. You get quite a lot for your money and a shampoo typically lasts me ~3 months, conditioner 4.5 months. I love the smell and since I started using this line of products my hair is noticeably shinier, softer and appears less damaged by my hairdryer and straighteners. I'm itching to try the leave in conditioner from the same range!
Here is a link to their website - I buy them for around £4 each from Boots.
xx

2 comments:

  1. There are some shampoos that have a label that says sls-free shampoo. This means that there is no laureth sulfate in the shampoo, but there is no guarantee for any other kind of sulfates. For this reason you should always buy shampoos that are sulfate free shampoos and not only sls-free.

    ReplyDelete