Sunday 1 April 2012

No 7 Poppy King lipstick - Sheer Wine

My mum bought me a Poppy King No 7 gift set for my birthday, and this lipstick was in it!
The lipstick itself is quite small, about 3/4 of the size of a normal lippy. The packaging is otherwise really nice and stylish though.
I love the 'Poppy King' branding on the lipstick tube!
This might be the first sheer lipstick I've tried - I'm definitely more keen on matte colours - but I was really happy with this shade. Its easier to wear than a matte colour and I think looks quite subtle and classy on the lip. The shade is quite a luscious red too. It doesn't last that long on the lip, probably because its a sheer lippy, but its not drying and as long as you reapply it does look good all night. I'm definitely impressed and might try more sheer shades in future!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment